A good-looking pair of foakleys is not only beautiful in appearance, but also requires the wearer to know how to match the face shape and glasses when choosing, so that it is more perfect, and the glasses will play its decorative role and make you more attractive. Today’s acetate glasses frames can be said to be particularly liked by all kinds of people. The workmanship is complicated and exquisite, and the styles are various. The important thing is that the color is good, not allergic, and not easy to fade. Each type of glasses has its own characteristics, its own highlights, a reasonable choice, and the correct combination, which are generally very good after wearing. Moreover, the spectacle frame itself is an ornament and plays a beautifying role.
The Oakley Company is an icon of fashion and sports, combining beautiful art and cutting-edge technology to inspire imagination and inspiration. The company manufactures and distributes high-end sunglasses, optical lenses and frames, goggles, apparel, footwear and accessories based on innovative optical technology that has always been ahead of the curve. The essence of the brand has been widely promoted by hundreds of professional and amateur athletes. These athletes rely on Oakley products to provide the best experience and redefine the limits of physical fitness.
With the following seven proprietary fake Oakleys technologies, Oakley polarized lenses have laid a solid foundation to become the market leader.
1. High Definition Optical Technology (hdo) – All Oakley High Definition Polarized Lenses feature HDO, the collective name for a series of patented innovations that enable unparalleled optical clarity and performance.
2. Polarization axis – The orientation of the polarizing filter is critical to performance, and Oakley High Definition Polarized Lenses consistently adhere to the en1836 standard.
3. Injection Molding – The lens material incorporates polarizing filters at the molecular level to eliminate blur and distortion.
4. Lens Colors – Choose from a full range of lens shades to match your optics to your specific environment.
5. Polarized light emission – This polarization efficiency index has exceeded 99% of Oakley’s high-definition polarized lenses, and its performance is unmatched by peers in the industry.
6. Shock Resistance – Oakley functional eyewear meets all ANSI standards for impact resistance.
7. Water resistance – Oakley’s water resistance technology can effectively prevent water, oil, and pollutants, helping to achieve more realistic and clearer visual effects.